Remembering

We didn't get it.  Not one single flake.  The predicted modest snowfall bypassed the metroplex and trailed down south.

So, in honor of today's weather forecast, I present an image from ten days ago.


Only a person who dreads the relentless heat of our August days would revel in a day like the one shown here.  This is me, driving down my street at 5pm.

It was sweet while it lasted and I was hoping for a return engagement. 

It was not to be. 

Now, I am going to turn on the Winter Olympics and get my fix long distance.

Though Vancouver is having a little trouble with that snow, aren't they?

1 comment

  1. So - this is a CASUAL shot?

    Wow. ... It looks carefully set up and shot from a tripod!

    ( christian.potential )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Karla Pitts | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio