Running into 2011

Not looking back . . .

not stuck in regret for the past
or fear of the future.

Running into 2011
with hope and trust.

Happy New Year, Friends!

Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
 don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Proverbs 3, The Message


  1. Agree! - Let God exhilarate ya. : D

    ( SelectCircle )

  2. Hey Karla, thanks for the kind words. Here's wishing you a great 2011 as well. Saw the question....I do it a couple of ways. I have a program from Tiffen called "Dfx". It has a graduated blur filter you and change in any direction and move to fit what ever you want. In ps...if you duplicate the image and then go to "filter", then "blur", then "Gaussian" (set about 6)....go the the bottom of the layers stack and click on "add layer mask" while the blurred layer is highlighted. Then, using your brush tool with an opacity of 15 - 20, you can begin erasing out the effect of blur from the underlying image, creating the graduated effect towards whatever direction you are looking for. It takes a little playing around and if you don't like it, you can always delete that layer and you have done nothing to your original. Hope that makes since. Have fun.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2013 Karla Pitts | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio